Words are powerful, but they’re not magic. Cute you are beautiful quotes help you to express your deep feelings and let your girl know what you love about her. But you should support your words with your acts to create a more loving relationship.
If you’re searching for romantic love words to share with the people you love or just want to feel inspired yourself, browse through an amazing collection of sweet text for her, deep love quotes for her and nice things to say to your girlfriend.
Romantic You Are Beautiful Quotes for Her
I love you and I don’t want to lose you. Because my life has been better since the day I found out.
If I had a flower for every time, I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. Alfred Lord Tennyson
You are so beautiful that I can’t resist looking at you.
Love is too weak a word for what I feel. I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you, two F’s, yes, I have to invent, of course I do, don’t you think I do? Woody Allen
No matter what has happened. No matter what you’ve done. No matter what you will do. I will always love you. I swear it. C.J. Redwine
Your beauty blinds me because it comes from your heart and it is reflected in your eyes.
For once in my life, I don’t have to try to be happy. When I’m with you, it just happens. You are so beautiful, thanks for being a part of my life.
You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear. Oscar Wilde
And in her smile, I see something more beautiful than the stars. Beth Revis
You’re such a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. If the world knew you, then we’d all forget how to hate.
I wanna be the reason behind your smile because surely you are the reason behind mine.
It’s one thing to fall in love. It’s another to feel someone else fall in love with you, and to feel a responsibility toward that love. David Levithan
Beauty is how you feel inside, and it reflects in your eyes. It is not something physical. Sophia Loren
You are beautiful, you made me believe that this world is worth living in.
Love is like the wind, you can’t see it, but you can feel it. Nicholas Sparks
I love you the way a drowning man loves air. And it would destroy me to have you just a little. Rae Carson
In my eyes, you are the most adorable and tender girl in the whole world. I love you so much my girl.
So many reasons are there to love you. Your cute smile, your sweet laugh, your innocence and your kind heart make me love you.
Even if you do not believe that you are beautiful, look into my eyes and you’ll be surprised by your pretty reflection.
I love every moment spent with you, your love has touched my heart.
You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have. F. Scott Fitzgerald
Sometimes I can’t see myself when I’m with you. I can only just see you. Jodi Lynn Anderson
True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows. Audrey Hepburn
Your soul is like an ocean, it doesn’t matter how deep I dive into your depths, I will never reach the bottom. You are beautiful, my sweetheart.
I am forever grateful for the happiness, joy and beauty you have brought into my life.
I am catastrophically in love with you. Cassandra Clare
From the tips of your toes to the depths of your soul, you are so beautiful.
You will never be alone again because I am here for you no matter what happens in life.
I love being married. It’s so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Rita Rudner
I wanted to tell you that wherever I am, whatever happens, I’ll always think of you, and the time we spent together, as my happiest time. I’d do it all over again, if I had the choice. No regrets. Cynthia Hand
I love you. Remember. They cannot take it. Lauren Oliver
There is never a time or place for true love. It happens accidentally, in a heartbeat, in a single flashing, throbbing moment. Sarah Dessen
You are more beautiful than spring flowers, if I were talented, I would write hundreds of poems dedicated to your beauty.
And to think that I have been waiting all of my life for you, it is such a pleasure to see you.
I don’t care how hard being together is, nothing is worse than being apart. Josephine Angelini
You are beautiful and I could still see your beauty, because it is in your soul and it can be seen only with a heart.
Reaching for your hand brings me such joy and knowing that you are mine forever brings me peace.
But you’ve slipped under my skin, invaded my blood and seized my heart. Maria V. Snyder
You are beautiful and never forget that you are a talented, amazing, and wonderful woman in the world.
I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you. John Legend
And I’ve realized that the Beatles got it wrong. Love isn’t all we need—love is all there is. Morgan Matson
You, beautiful person, you are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
Love lets you find those hidden places in another person, even the ones they didn’t know were there, even the ones they wouldn’t have thought to call beautiful themselves. Hilary T. Smith
I knew the second I met you that there was something about you I needed. Turns out it wasn’t something about you at all. It was just you. Jamie McGuire
No matter where I went, I always knew my way back to you. You are my compass star. Diana Peterfreund
You are most beautiful girl I have ever known because each side of your appearance and each trait of your character are amazing.
You’re gonna have to stop being so gorgeous because my heart is about to beat completely out of my chest.
I want everyone to meet you. You’re my favorite person of all time. Rainbow Rowell
You are beautiful and I hope that one day you will see yourself with my eyes: confident, sweet, successful.
It’s that heart of gold, & stardust soul that make you beautiful. R.M. Broderick
You are beautiful and your beauty is in your optimistic attitude towards life, in your generous heart and in honest thoughts.
Grow old with me. Let’s count each other’s wrinkles as the years pass by. Let’s see who losses all of the teeth and who will need the help of the walking stick first.
You are beautiful because of the light you carry inside you. You are beautiful because you are the light of my life.
Always keep your chin up, you are young, beautiful and independent, enjoy this life! I love you so much!
A beautiful woman delights the eye; a wise woman, the understanding; a pure one, the soul. Minna Antrim
You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams. Dr. Seuss
I will always love you because your beauty is inside you and it is eternal.
Promise me you’ll never forget me because if I thought you would, I’d never leave. A.A. Milne
When virtue and modesty enlighten her charms, the luster of a beautiful woman is brighter than the stars of heaven, and the influence of her power it is in vain to resist. Akhenaton
For the two of us, home isn’t a place. It is a person. And we are finally home. Stephanie Perkins
You are the inspiration behind all that I do, and the source of all that is good in my life.
They say when you are missing someone that they are probably feeling the same, but I don’t think it’s possible for you to miss me as much as I’m missing you right now. Edna St. Vincent Millay
Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze. Elinor Glyn
So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you. Paulo Coehlo
Beautiful Quotes To Her
- I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you simply, without problems or pride: I love you in this way because I do not know any other way of loving but this, in which there is no I or you, so intimate that your hand upon my chest is my hand, so intimate that when I fall asleep your eyes close. Pablo Neruda
- You can talk with someone for years, every day, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever… connections are made with the heart, not the tongue. C. JoyBell C.
- To love. To be loved. To never forget your own insignificance. To never get used to the unspeakable violence and the vulgar disparity of life around you. To seek joy in the saddest places. To pursue beauty to its lair. To never simplify what is complicated or complicate what is simple. To respect strength, never power. Above all, to watch. To try and understand. To never look away. And never, never to forget. Arundhati Roy
- So, it’s not gonna be easy. It’s going to be really hard; we’re gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, forever, every day. You and me… every day. Nicholas Sparks
- Lost love is still love. It takes a different form, that’s all. You can’t see their smile or bring them food or tousle their hair or move them around a dance floor. But when those senses weaken another heightens. Memory. Memory becomes your partner. You nurture it. You hold it. You dance with it. Mitch Albom
- You give me hope in my times of trial, joy in my saddest hours and love in all I do.
- One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love. Sophocles
- No matter how plain a woman may be, if truth and honesty are written across her face, she will be beautiful. Eleanor Roosevelt
- The story of my life is all about you, my beautiful love.
- You are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart.
- Anyone who falls in love is searching for the missing pieces of themselves. So, anyone who’s in love gets sad when they think of their lover. It’s like stepping back inside a room you have fond memories of, one you haven’t seen in a long time. Haruki Murakami
- My sweetheart, you are beautiful because you are you.
- You are beautiful because you let yourself feel, and that is a brave thing indeed. Shinji Moon.
- I love you, with no beginning, no end. I love you as you have become an extra necessary organ in my body. I love you as only a girl could love a boy. Without fear. Without expectations. Wanting nothing in return, except that you allow me to keep you here in my heart, that I may always know your strength, your eyes, and your spirit that gave me freedom and let me fly. Coco J. Ginger
- Loved you yesterday, love you still, always have, always will. You are beautiful.
- You are beautiful when you are afraid to do something, and you do it anyway.
- I love you for all that you are, all that you have been, and all you’re yet to be.
- Looking into your eyes I can see beauty, looking into your soul I can see passion, looking into your mind I can see intelligence, but looking into your heart I can see the world.
- A soulmate’s purpose is to shake you up, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light can get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you have to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master … Elizabeth Gilbert
- Whenever I see you, I feel like I’m looking at the most beautiful angel on earth.
- My sweetheart, you are such a beautiful person with a beautiful heart. Even if you do not believe that you are beautiful, look into my eyes and you’ll be surprised by your pretty reflection.
- You have me. Until every last star in the galaxy dies. You have me. Amie Kaufman
- The moon and the stars don’t glow as bright as your eyes, you are extremely beautiful.
- You are beautiful and I found my home and paradise with you. Thank you for finding me.
- In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you. Virginia Woolf
- In vain have I struggled. It will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. Jane Austen
- When I saw you, I was afraid to meet you. When I met you I was afraid to kiss you. When I kissed you, I was afraid to love you. Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
- Your voice is music to my ears, your smile is beauty to my eyes.
- You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love… I love… I love you. I never wish to be parted from you from this day on. Matthew MacFadyen
- Your beauty cannot be ignored, it is something unbelievable because it not only pleases my eyes but also warms my heart.
- Every little thing you do, every little thing you say contains magic and pixie dust.
- Love looks not with the eyes, but with the mind, and therefore is winged Cupid painted blind. William Shakespeare
- Your beautiful smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible. Harry Burns
- I’m never ever giving you up, I’m never ever leaving you. Instead I’ll forever and ever love and cherish you.
- The first time I saw your beauty, my heart whispered, ‘That’s the one.’
- To wake up every morning and to see your beautiful smile is the sense of my life. You are fantastic.
- I loved you, I love you, I will always love you forever and ever my beautiful sweetheart.
- The hours I spend with you I look upon as sort of a perfumed garden, a dim twilight, and a fountain singing to it. You and you alone make me feel that I am alive. Other men, it is said, have seen angels, but I have seen thee and thou art enough. George Moore
- You are worth of millions of compliments and I will spend my entire life telling you how wonderful and stunning you are.
- Ask me to define my love for you and I’ll say it’s captured in every beautiful memory of our past, detailed out in vivid visions of our dreams and future plans, but most of all it’s right now, in the moment where everything I’ve ever wanted in my life is standing right in front of me. Leo Christopher
- It was love at first sight, at last sight, at ever and ever sight. Vladimir Nabokov
- I will love you always. When this red hair is white, I will still love you. When the smooth softness of youth is replaced by the delicate softness of age, I will still want to touch your skin. When your face is full of the lines of every smile you have ever smiled, of every surprise I have seen flash through your eyes, when every tear you have ever cried has left its mark upon your face, I will treasure you all the more, because I was there to see it all. I will share your life with you, Meredith, and I will love you until the last breath leaves your body or mine. Laurell K. Hamilton
- For you see, each day I love you more, today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard
- Sunrises and sunsets have become so much more beautiful ever since I met you.
- I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. Leo Christopher
- Finding someone you love and who loves you back is a wonderful, wonderful feeling. But finding a true soul mate is an even better feeling. A soul mate is someone who understands you like no other, loves you like no other, will be there for you forever, no matter what. They say that nothing lasts forever, but I am a firm believer in the fact that for some, love lives on even after we’re gone. Cecelia Ahern
- I love you. I am at rest with you. I have come home. Dorothy L. Sayers
- When I look at you, I believe that beauty will save the world.
- I promise to handle your heart with care and treasure it with love.
- You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You are beautiful and mean the world to me; I love you.
- My love for you knows no time and place. My heart starts thumping every time I see your beautiful face.
- I’m in love with you, and I’m not in the business of denying myself the simple pleasure of saying true things. I’m in love with you, and I know that love is just a shout into the void, and that oblivion is inevitable, and that we’re all doomed and that there will come a day when all our labor has been returned to dust, and I know the sun will swallow the only earth we’ll ever have, and I am in love with you. John Green
- You are my today and all of my tomorrows. Leo Christopher
- You are the missing piece to my life. You are the answer to my prayers.
- Love is a decision; it is a judgment; it is a promise. If love were only a feeling, there would be no basis for the promise to love each other forever. A feeling comes and it may go. How can I judge that it will stay forever, when my act does not involve judgment and decision. Erich Fromm
- I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, and then all at once. John Green
- Immature love says: ‘I love you because I need you.’ Mature love says ‘I need you because I love you. Erich Fromm
- Your beauty overwhelms me, and no words can describe that.
- Believe in yourself, you are strong inside and marvelous outside.
- How can I ever explain how much you mean to me? Words will never be enough.
- There isn’t one person in the world that I want more than I want you.
- Your beauty captures me, but what amazes me is that it is wonderfully combined with your amazing soul.
- A pretty girl is like a melody that haunts you night and day. Irving Berlin
- I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. Roy Croft
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then. Cassandra Clare
- There is a garden in her face, where roses and white lilies blow; A heavenly paradise is that place, where in all pleasant fruits do grow. There cherries grow that none may buy, till cherry ripe themselves do cry. Thomas Campion
- Every heart sings a song, incomplete, until another heart whispers back. Those who wish to sing always find a song. At the touch of a lover, everyone becomes a poet. Plato
- We loved with a love that was more than love. Edgar Allan Poe
- You’re everything I hope for. You’re everything I need. You are so beautiful to me. Joe Cocker
- Magic is when our eyes meet, and we feel the spark between our hearts. You are wonderful.
- Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl and her laughter was a question, he wanted to spend his whole life answering. Nicole Krauss
- All day and all night my desire for you unwinds like a poisonous snake. Samar Sen
- If all else perished and he remained, I should still continue to be; and if all else remained, and he were annihilated, the universe would turn to a mighty stranger. Emily Brontë
- Believing that you are mine forever is what makes me get up in the mornings.
- You are the one girl that made me risk everything for a future worth having. Simone Elkeles
- You are beautiful, and pretty much always on my mind. And I love it.
- Even when you are sad, remember that you are beautiful, I always love you and the whole world is yours.
- To love at all is to be vulnerable. Love anything and your heart will be wrung and possibly broken. If you want to make sure of keeping it intact you must give it to no one, not even an animal. Wrap it carefully round with hobbies and little luxuries; avoid all entanglements. Lock it up safe in the casket or coffin of your selfishness. But in that casket, safe, dark, motionless, airless, it will change. It will not be broken; it will become unbreakable, impenetrable, irredeemable. To love is to be vulnerable. C.S. Lewis
- Always know how valuable and uniquely beautiful you are.